Camden’s summer program features small class sizes to ensure your son’s success. The academic portion of the program focuses on core subjects to ensure that your son does not fall behind during the summer break.
- Intensive focus on one of the above courses is available if credit is needed.
|Monday - Friday|
|12:30-5 pm||Camp Activities|
|7:30-9 pm||Supervised Study Period|
|10 pm||Lights Out|
Middle school students participate in "adventurous camp style" activities after completing classes each day. Activities are designed to teach leadership, teamwork and physical fitness. They include hiking, paintball, aviation, marksmanship and more.
Students may return home or participate in school sponsored, supervised weekend outings. Past trips have included:
- White water rafting in North Carolina
- Myrtle Waves Water Park trip
- Carowinds Theme Park visit
- Adventure sports, including paintball and rock climbing
- 7 day boarder, 2 sessions (June 20-July 30)= $5895
- 5 day boarder, 2 sessions, (June 20-July 30)= $4095
- 7 day boarder, 1 session, (June 20-July 9 or July 11-July 30)= $3695
- 5 day boarder, 1 session (June 20-July 9 or July 11-July 30)= $2995