CMA Weekly Update- April 29, 2020
By: Casey Robinson on Apr 29, 2020 | Categories: General
April 29, 2020
- For on-campus cadets, dismissal is at noon THIS FRIDAY!!
- Off-campus cadets must complete all assignments and submit them no later than May 8. Seniors must have all work completed by tomorrow, April 30!
- When parents arrive on campus to pick up their cadet, please remember to remain in your car and allow the cadet to retrieve his own belongings. If you are returning books, please leave them with your TAC officer.
- If your cadet will be departing on Friday and needs travel money, please contact Brandee Young at or 803-424-5616.
- Tonight, the academy will honor the remaining seniors on campus with a steak dinner in the dining hall after a performance by the Junior Sword Drill including the annual Arch of Sabers for our seniors. You can view the sword walk on Facebook Live at 6:15pm (eastern)! Our campus is still closed to parents and visitors!
- Chaplain Hunter is available to speak with any cadet or parent who feels that they need someone to discuss any issues with over the summer! Email the chaplain at for an appointment.
- Below are a few things planned to honor our graduates and we would greatly appreciate all CMA families participating:
-Please email a picture of your son wearing the college or branch of service (t-shirt, hoodie, flag, acceptance letter etc...) he attends to enroll in for next year. We will be featuring each graduate and his future plans on social media! Pictures can be emailed to
-If you would like to record a message for your senior and email it to , we are putting together a video for our seniors of all of the messages that we receive. (Please keep the messages short- no more than 20-30 seconds)!
-We ask all CMA families to turn their front porch light on Saturday night, May 9 at 20:20 (10:20pm) to honor the CMA class of 2020. If you have pieces of a uniform, hat, any CMA memorabilia, a sign or the cadet himself, please include it/him in the pictures and post to social media using the hashtag #camden2020 or email them to and we will post them for you!
Details on how to participate in next weekend’s Baccalaureate Service and graduation will be communicated to all parents next week.