CMA Weekly Update- 4/17/2020
By: Casey Robinson on Apr 17, 2020 | Categories: General
April 17, 2020 Update
- A letter was emailed last week to all senior cadets. The email contained important information regarding graduation and end of the year activities. If you did not receive the email, please call the academy so that we can provide you with the information.
- On-campus cadets are doing great! Cadets are working hard in the classroom. They are also having fun! After lunch today, cadets participated in a field day. The day will conclude with a catered BBQ chicken dinner from Maurice’s BBQ. Please continue to follow social media for more updates and details of campus happenings.
- Off campus cadets should continue to work hard on all assignments and meet the deadlines assigned by your instructors. Parents please follow up with your cadet regarding their assignments and deadlines.
- If belongings left on campus need to be picked-up, you can schedule a pickup time by visiting www.camdenmilitary.com, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and locate the sitemap, click on “Parent and Student Resources,” and follow the instructions provided. If you prefer items to be stored on campus because your cadet will return in the fall, please email Casey Robinson at .
- Promotion decisions for next year are being made now! If you have not re-enrolled your cadet but intend for him to return next school year, please complete the online re-enrollment form today.
- If your cadet is on campus and will require CMA transportation to the airports, train or bus station when school dismisses for the year, please email your cadet’s itinerary to 1SG Ray Brown at .
- Campus remains closed to visitors. However, you can still mail care packages to your cadet. Also, thank you to the CMA family who have provided special treats, meals and activities for the cadets, faculty and staff. Your acts of kindness are greatly appreciated!
- Please continue to wash your hands, stay healthy and stay safe!