The alumni membership consists of:
- Every individual who has attended Camden Military Academy, Camden Academy, or Carlisle Military School for one academic year.
- Members of the Board of Trustees of Camden Military Academy, Camden Academy, or Carlisle Military School for any period of time or has ever been a member of the faculty for a period of one academic year.
- Parents of all undergraduate students and of all members of the Association who derive their membership by reason of having been students of Camden Military Academy, Camden Academy, or Carlisle Military School shall be Associate Members of the Association with all the rights and privileges of regular membership except voting.
- The advancement of the interests of Camden Military Academy and of its usefulness as an independent academic institution.
- The promotion of beneficial and amicable relations between the Academy, its faculty, parents, and Camden and Carlisle alumni.
- The strengthening of bonds of friendship between alumni and parents.
- The implementation and making more effective or regional alumni groups.
- To hold meetings and assist in Reunions
- To communicate information concerning Camden Military Academy
- To recruit qualified students and assist students and graduates in obtaining suitable employment
- To render financial assistance to Camden Military Academy
- To incorporate the alumni of Carlisle Military School and Camden Academy with the alumni of Camden Military Academy in formation of the Alumni Association.