The Annual Fund reaches out to alumni, parents, and friends of Carlisle Military School, Camden Academy, and Camden Military Academy.
How You Can Help
Through the support of our donors, we have given financial aid to families of cadets who might not have been able to attend Camden Military Academy. Our fiscal year runs from June 1st through May 31st every year. All donations received go to the scholarship fund, unless designated for specific purposes. Corporate matches are encouraged if applicable to you, the donor.
We have received support through designated gifts for:
- Campus improvements, such as our remodeled library (inside and outside); dining hall display case, carpet, and pictures; a new look for the Carlisle House interior and exterior; new sidewalks throughout the campus
- Scholarship funds (most recent is the Rick Belshaw Scholarship Fund)
- The athletic program
- New campus chapel
We welcome memorial and/or honorarium gifts for a loved one. We have special labels (see below) that can be placed in our chapel Bibles and/or hymnals with your name as the donor and the name of your loved one, for a donation of $35.00.
We encourage you to consider a monthly donation to help determine your total participation level in one of the following categories:
|The Corps Club||Up to $100|
|The Cadre Club||$100 and Above|
|The Sword & Sabre Club||$250 and Above|
|The Honor Guard||$500 and Above|
|The Excalibur Society||$1000 and Above|
Credit Cards are welcomed and don’t forget that all donations are tax-deductible!
Shown below are the Cline Library and Circle and the campus chapel to which our generous donors contributed to enhance our beautiful campus.
CMA Gift Annuity Program
- Designed to benefit “senior” alumni, parents, and friends (age 55 and older) who can make a gift of at least $10,000 and would like income from annuity
- Provides donor a guaranteed income for life at high rates
- Pays competitive rates that increase with age from 6% for age 55 up to 12% for age 90 (that’s up to $12,000 annually for a $100,000 gift)
- Allows 40% of donation as a charitable donation, 50% of income is tax-free