Tuition Loan Programs
There are loan programs available that help make Camden an affordable military boarding school for your family. Learn more about Camden Military Academy's preferred loan programs.
Although Camden Military Academy is the most affordable military boarding school in the nation, there are loan programs that make tuition payments more affordable. These loan programs provide up-front funds to the Academy but let families spread the payments over a longer period of time than our tuition payment plans allow. If you are interested in any of the providers listed here, please contact them directly for current fees, rates and other details. Most, if not all, are credit-based loans and may have different standards of creditworthiness.
Extended payment plans are available from Your Tuition Solution SM . Plans range from 24 to 84 months and cover tuition amounts to $50,000. Interest rates are fixed and can be as low as
4.99% APR. There are no application or origination fees and no prepayment penalty which allows parents to pay the loan off early if they’d prefer. You can calculate monthly payments, learn more, or apply online at yourtuitionsolution.com.
Extended Payment Plan (using Your Tuition Solution SM )
Covers tuition amounts up to $50,000
Fixed rates as low as 4.99% APR
Plans from 24-84 months
Calculate monthly payments at yourtuitionsolution.com
No application or origination fees. No pre-payment penalties.
For more information or to apply, visit yourtuitionsolution.com
2 Park Central Drive
Southborough, MA 1772
Folds of Honor
We’re humbled by the eagerness of spouses and children to honor their service member by working hard toward educational goals. We pledge to stand in the gap financially as you take the next step in your education.
- Applications are accepted each year between February 1 and March 31. If March 31 falls on a weekend, the deadline date will be extended to the close of the first business day following March 31.
- Scholarship awards are up to $5,000…not to exceed $2,500 (minimum payment of $100) per term.
- Applicants must reapply each year they are interested in receiving funds from Folds of Honor.
- All application information must be submitted through the Folds of Honor online portal.
- Documentation is not accepted via US mail, fax, email or over the phone.
- Offer or denial notifications will be sent in mid-July. All funds are mailed directly to the educational institution. No funds are sent directly to an awardee.
Click here to learn more at Folds of Honor