Tuition Loan Programs
There are loan programs available that help make Camden an affordable military boarding school for your family. Learn more about Camden Military Academy's preferred loan programs.
Although Camden Military Academy is the most affordable military boarding school in the nation, there are loan programs that make tuition payments more affordable. These loan programs provide up-front funds to the Academy but let families spread the payments over a longer period of time than our tuition payment plans allow. If you are interested in any of the providers listed here, please contact them directly for current fees, rates and other details. Most, if not all, are credit-based loans and may have different standards of creditworthiness.
Lower Monthly Tuition Payments
With a low, fixed-rate plan from Your Tuition SolutionSM, paying for your child’s education is easier than ever. Your Tuition Solution’s convenient payment plans give you a wide range of options such as.
- Financing from $2,000 to $40,000
- Fixed rates as low as 3.99% APR*
- Payment terms from 24 to 84 months
- No application fees or initial payment
* Rates subject to change. Terms available based on amount financed and credit history. APRs range from 3.99% to 17.99%.
2 Park Central Drive
Southborough, Massachusetts 01772
K–12 FAMILY EDUCATION LOANS
Sallie Mae’s K–12 Family Education Loan can help you send your child to a private primary or secondary school. Get the money you need for tuition — borrow a minimum of $1,000 up to the total cost of education.
Visit SallieMae.com/K12 for the most up-to-date pricing information.
- Competitive interest rates that reward good credit
- Flexible repayment terms — you decide the repayment term that best fits your needs
- No application fee
- Easy online application — about 15 minutes is all it takes
- Fast credit decision while you’re online
- No prepayment penalty